Friday, January 28, 2011
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
They will not condemn an abortion clinic that has cat urine and feces all over the place. They will not condemn blood caked tables and recliners. They will not utter a peep of protest about the unsterilized instruments of death. Why not? Becuase if they do, they might have to look at the "nice"abortion clinics they go to. Far better for a poor, black girl in the ghetto to be maimed or dead than that they should have a moment's pause about their precious cause. They are like Gollum and his infernal ring.
Friday, January 21, 2011
I'm not shocked at all. In every abortion clinic, even the best decorated and most sanitary, babies are slaughtered. Every room is a Thunderdome. Two humans, mother and child go in, only one goes out. Dr. Gosnell was a sadist but do you think abortonists are nice people? Sadism is part of the job.
Every abortion clinic is filled with demons, every abortion clinic is a charnel house. Dr. Gosnell simply didn't bother to even try to sugar coat it. He and his staff will do some jail time and maybe a low level Pennsylvania official will lose his job but in the end the money will keep rolling in and the slaughter will go on somewhere else.
Saturday, January 15, 2011
- Lately, reading Fr. Z's blog been a bit of an awkward experience. It was particularly disturbing last month. I'm trying to be subtle here but I really wish he'd drop that donation button. If people want to send him stuff that's cool but ASKING for specific items seems...
- A married Australian woman had an abortion because she was carrying twin boys and she wanted a girl. She and her wretched husband are planning on trying for a girl again. Since she used IVF to get pregnant there's no telling how many precious lives were destroyed so that these people can have what they want. When I think of the child I lost a few years ago I find myself wishing that this horrible female is struck barren instead.
- If a man committed murder you'd say how horrible that was. If a woman gets an abortion most people pity her. That's peculiar.
- Have you ever noticed that when people start gassing on about civility what they really mean is "Shut up and do as I say,?"
- I hope that one day the craze of candlelight vigils, pep rally memorials teddy bear shrines for adults goes out of style.
- Remember the 80s when everybody loved the Taliban because they were fighting the Russians? In retrospect, we should've minded our own business.
- Trust Pope Benedict. We don't understand everything. Some things may be head scratchers but trust in our shepherd. He has been given to us by God.
- If Catholics would just ignore Fr. Cutie he'll go away. Let him peddle his book to the Protestants. He demands attention. Don't give it to him.
May God have mercy on him and may the poor man recover his vocation and senses.
Friday, January 14, 2011
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Sunday, January 09, 2011
A Spanish youth group is raisng money by selling a calendar showing themselves in very nearly naked poses in scenes from the Holy Passion. Wow. I don't know what the priests and nuns (if they have any) at this parish have been teaching but something obviously got lost along the way.
Thursday, January 06, 2011
Back in the ancient times, unless you were rich, most people got rid of their "useless" daughters as soon as they hit puberty. Childhood did not exist really for boys or girls. You were a baby and then as soon as you could be useful you were used. The Moloch worsipers burned their babies alive in order to please their god. The Greeks and Romans openly practiced infanticide. Indians in what is today called Peru, sacrificed their most beautiful children to their gods.
After a long stretch of Christian progress the status of women and children has fallen back to ancient times. We can work outside the home (big whoop, women have always worked outside the home and have all the abortions our poor bodies can handle whether it gives up breast cancer later or not) but we are more sex objects now than ever before. It's all we are to many men. And Satan is not just satisfied with us. He and his minions are after the little girls. It didn't start yesterday either. Brooke Shields was a sex symbol before she was even 13. The "sophisticated" cocktails-in- the-Ivory Tower set is pleased that we are regressing to the pre-Christian era but the rest of us are catching on to the horror. We need a religious revival and quick.
St. Louis de Monfort, who converted millions, pray for us.
The Carmelite martyrs, whose deaths woke up the murderous mob and led to the end of the French Revolution, pray for us.
St. Maria Goretti, who fought for her purity, forgave and converted a hardened sinner, pray for us.
St. Agnes, who's holiness shamed the brothel goers, pray for us.
St. Joan of Arc, the Maid of Orleans, virgin and warrior, pray for us.
Mary, Mother of God, pray for us. We don't deserve your prayers, Mother but oh, how we need them!
Monday, January 03, 2011
Apparently the priest in this video has a live baby for Christmas Mass every year. Thank God that the showman priests who make the Mass about them and their cleverness are going into retirement. The sooner this kind of silliness dies out the better. Mass shouldn't be cute, irreverent or dumb as dirt. The worship of God the Father, Son and Holy Ghost is not a pageant for kindergartners. Can you imagine St. John Vianney or St. Pio doing this?
Sunday, January 02, 2011
Two old women who've never spoken to me in four years shocked me by wishing Rocky and me a happy New Year. One of our ushers, whom I've never even seen smile before gave Rocky a cheerful nod. Around me in the pews people were praying or silently reading the bulletin. The organist played with gusto. I really should've gone up to the choir loft to thank him for his work last year. There was a hushed anticipation in the air. The cantor sang sweetly. The lector was.... different but her reading was ineresting. The homily was like a shaft of light in the darkness. Fr. Bear announced that the Thursday Tridentine Mass will be a high solemn one, I can't wait. People stayed after Mass to pray and look at the creche. Rocky and Fr. Eagle sighed over the hapless Redskins.