Friday, August 29, 2008

holy card meme




The jolly Vir Speluncae Catholicus of the Lair of the Catholic Cavemen tagged me with this meme:



What picture I would use for my holy card, should I make it to Saint, and of what cause(s) I wanted to be patron."


Well, that would be some kind of miracle but here goes.

For my holy card I'd want a pic of me with one of my veils. And I'd be the patroness of book lovers, generation X Catholics, and moody teenage girls who write bad poetry and love
wearing lots of black.
I tag anybody wants to play.






2 comments:

Lynne said...

"And I'd be the patroness of book lovers, generation X Catholics, and moody teenage girls who write bad poetry and love
wearing lots of black
."

Great! I'll tell my daughter (lol) but seriously, her poetry is quite good (I'll be glad when gets over the young man who broke her heart though).

Dymphna said...

Oh poor thing. Maybe I should dig up my old poetry. That would make her laugh.