- Most of pop culture really is not good for us.
- I miss my uncle. Both my mother and I still feel restless and nervous on Sundays because we are so used to going to the nursing home.
- Wow. The Germans are being nasty again.
- If you claim to be a devout Catholic but watch Scandal or intend to watch The Night Before then you are part of the problem. That is all.
- The Shower of Roses blog has delightful ideas for mothers and children projects.
- Have you ever noticed that the cool kid Catholics always get mean and personally insulting if you disagree with them and if they're really mad they become just as blasphemous as a pagan? And have you noticed how many others go "Oh come on, he/she was only joking, Can't you take a joke?"
- France and probably Germany are toast and it's' their own fault for not having enough children to maintain their countries. I saw a blog that had an editorial cartoon showing the Statue of Liberty grabbing a backpack and crying out, "I'm coming!," as she rushes back to France. Well they can have the statue but I hope that not a single American young man gets sent back to France for a world war rescue mission again.
- Going to Mass in Maryland can be iffy. Going to Mass in Baltimore can be like sampling a box of chocolates. Sometimes you get the buttercreme and sometimes you get a candy coated bug HT Restore DC Catholicism.
- My boss retired three months ago and no replacement has been hired. "Agatha" was annoying and could be maddening but that woman did a lot of work and I've called her at home to let her know how much respect I have for her now.