Friday, March 15, 2013

random thoughts

Look at Christ. Keep looking at Christ.Keep your eyes on Christ and remember, He's already walked a more lonesome valley than we ever could.
 


*A lot of people are pretty heated right now and need to calm the heck down down. Flipping out does not help.




*I just finished reading all five volumes of The Rite of Sodomy by Randy Engel. It's like being plunged in ice water. Although Miss(?) Engel is a very good writer I can't call it an enjoyable read but I'm glad I did.


Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us.

4 comments:

Lola said...

I've thought about getting the kindle editions. But, I am worried it would discourage me.
Lately I've been putting my hope in Jesus and our friends the Saints because current events and "chatter" is wearing me OUT.



Dymphna said...

Lola, it's disturbing. I felt like I finally had to read all five kindle books but I definitely didn't enjoy it. At first I was afraid it would make me sad but it actually answered some questions.

R J said...

It's definitely "Mrs. Engel", not "Miss Engel".

The Digital Hairshirt said...

Just purchased it on Kindle.