Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I believe in the communion of saints...

I have this print by Leonard Porter in my living room


Last week I said two novenas to St. Therese and St. Anthony. I ended the novenas on Sunday. On Tuesday I went to the mailbox and pulled out a rosary from the St. Therese society.  Today I found something that I've been looking for since Sunday. Have my prayers been answered? I don't know. But I am sure that both saints gave me a nod and a "I heard you, sweetie." That is a vast ocean of comfort.

Thank you, Therese, thank you Anthony of Padua.

3 comments:

WITHRS said...

Therese and St. Anthony. I ended the novenas on Sunday. On Tuesday I went to the mailbox and pulled out a rosary away from your St. Therese society.
What can we do when we have much free time? How about to play the online games? When we talk about the online game, we have to talk about the WOW Gold? Because the WOW is the world's most famous online game, every one knows that we have to get the Cheap WOW Gold to save money !

cheap cartier jewelry said...

Here I am hermes birkin for sale again, after almost a month without updating my blog kelly bag hermes price :( Latelly I've been a bad blogger.. I know that hermes handbags wholesale! The main reasons: lack of time and inspiration. But anyways..what matters is that I came back of cambridge satchel company bag.

Jack said...

The satchel bag is not a new idea but it's been given a whole new style and class with this selection from My cambridge satchel us Bag! It's a great choice to have if you want to have a decent size bag that's easy to carry. They all have a simple carry handle on top as well as shoulder straps for wearing cambridge satchel across your body. If you need to a new handbag then this is what you should be getting this season. They're all beautifully designed and made from the finest quality materials. The designers have put a lot of thought into what women want from a bag and there are various pockets for different hermes handbags outlet things.