Saturday, December 14, 2013

random thoughts

* The Franciscans of the Immaculate (one of the few orders that was actually growing), are going through a horrible time. I imagine that the FSSP, the Canons Regular, and the Institute of Christ the King are paying attention and if you attend a diocesan TLM, don't be complacent about it.  Thank God every single time you get to go to the TLM or a reverent by-the-book Novus Ordo Mass. There is an old expression: nobody ever wants water until the well runs dry. Benedict was not an exciting pope. He wasn't cute or fun. However, I think a lot of us are going to miss that old German.

* I don't ever want to go to Belgium.  Can you imagine what it must be like to be a sensitive little kid there right now? The poor things must wonder if they will be killed if they get sick.


*Is the occult really strong in Colorado? It has endured Columbine, Littleton, Aurora, Arapahoe and now you can go to jail if you don't bake two homosexuals a wedding cake. Has anybody asked out loud why this state seems to have a disproportionate amount of enraged, twisted young males? Fr. Rippenger, a exorcist once said that he was surprised by the huge number of witches in Nebraska maybe someone ought to look at Colorado.


*This young Dominican is a beautiful sight and seeing her and this cake really cheered me up today.

*Speaking of Dominicans this sister's order makes soap. 




 *Regina Magazine's priest issue was a delight to read.



*If you are a homeschooler or just want to enhance your child's education at home this looks interesting.

1 comment:

newguy40 said...

I have given some thought also to the fact of the frequency of occurence of these shootings in such a small narrow area of the country and especially colorado. I don't really know anything about the area. But, the photo's of those young men are frankly rather satanic. We do know that Satan hates children and is targeting them either thru the womob or in this terrible manner. The city I live in has a very open and popular wiccan culture. It's quite awful. A number of times I've specifically asked local priests for eucharistic benedictions and processions to counter. No takers, I'm afraid. But, I'll keep trying....

Also, I engaged friends and family about the school shootings. And, most folks want more gun control and better mental health support. No one wants to talk about the Godless, nihilistic and death worshipping culture as the origin. THAT is too difficult for people to open up and examine. But, that absolutely has to be discussed. I'm 53 YO and this crap never happened when I was a kid. Something terrible is going on in this country and I am concerned it will be worse. I do alot of prayer, adoration and rosary. I specifically joined the brown scapular to assist in greater help for my friends and family. I'm not overly optimistic but I keep on...