Friday, February 01, 2008

Ah shucks... I'm rated E




E for Excellent. Thank you to Vir Speluncae Catholicus, a true gentleman and Marine-- of The Lair of Catholic Cavemen for nominating me. The rules of the E awards are that I have to pass the joy to ten other bloggers. That's easy. Behold:






Lair of the Catholic Cavemen I know they already have the award but they deserve it.




Tea at Triannon A beautiful blog. I read it everyday and enjoy it so much.


Catholic Mom of Ten Astonishingly good.






Saintly Salamagundi Fr. Sibley doesn't blog anymore but this was the best blog by a priest ever. Period.



5 comments:

Mrs Jackie Parkes MJ said...

Congratulations..i got one too...

KitBrookside said...

I tapped you with one, too, D -- I enjoy your posts! Hope all is well with you!

:)

-Kit

Dymphna said...

Thank you Kit! Things get better each day.

elena maria vidal said...

Thanks, Dymphna! I am touched and delighted!

Hans Georg Lundahl said...

By now the cafeteria is really closed.

Only open to invited readers, it seems.