Saturday, July 07, 2012

How to wear a mantilla

When I first started wearing a veil to Mass and Adoration I could never keep it on straight. No matter what I did I always looked a bit crooked or I had the Flying Nun effect. Through trial and error I got it right finally. Some women just toss theirs on and it stays perfectly. Not me. I need bobby pins and a quick mirror check. Rosa Mystica has excellent advice and I found myself wishing that I'd known all this years ago.


I recently found this video tutorial by a just adorable young lady who goes by the handle of She Is Catholic.


The Will You Mantilla With Me blog has some good advice as well.

3 comments:

Mary Ann Kreitzer said...

Thanks for reminding me that I want to take a mantilla on retreat tomorrow. Now...if I can just find it.

Gina said...

Aw - what a great video!!!

Thanks so much for this. :)

Hans Georg Lundahl said...

// Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /How.html on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. //