Thursday, July 26, 2012

Treasures of the Church

Rocky and I went to the Treasures of the Church exposition at St. John the Beloved on Tuesday night.  The church was packed. There must have been over 400 people there and  and people kept coming in. There was a short talk by a Companions of the Cross priest and  after the talk the crowd walked quietly to the  parish school’s gym and we were able to spend time with over 150 relics. I found relics of my favorite saints and saints I knew nothing about. It was like a family reunion and it was amazing to be so close to the precious relics of God’s champions. I was so happy and felt such tender regard coming from the saints themselves. If you ever have a chance to go to a Treasures of the Church exposition I highly recommend this profoundly blessed experience.