Sunday, December 10, 2017

Our Lady of La Salette, who wept over the Church, pray for us.

I was talking to a relative who was quite upset by Pope Francis and the proposed change to the Our Father. He asked why I was so calm. I told  him that I'm not really calm inside but  I intend to ignore any attempt to mess with the Our Father.  I've heard the testimony of older people who talked about how they had to go to hotel rooms, private homes and many times to places that were far out of the way to attend the a traditional Latin Mass. I do not particularly want to go through most of what they did  but if it comes to it I will simply have to imitate my betters who held on and remained Catholic no matter what.  I just finished reading The Dictator Pope and sadly, it explains a lot. Our Lady of La Salette, who told us to expect sad times in the Church, please pray for your children.