Saturday, December 30, 2017

Ugly music from the "beautiful" people

In order to make it big in Hollywood you have to do disgusting things. In order to make it big in the pop music world you have to do disgusting things. At some point it rots the soul and the "stars" commit revolting blasphemy in order to signal to their masters and fans that they are totally in the cool kids fold. When this happens you, the fan have a choice, either frown and  sigh and then buy the singer's next album anyway or drop them.
Back in 1989, Madonna gyrated and rubbed herself on a statue of St. Martin de Pores in her "Like A Prayer," video. I was not a good Catholic back then but I was shocked and horrified. I had been a fan of hers since high school but I saw that video and bam-- I turned my back on her forever.
 Now Beyonce and Jay Z have lost their minds and are acting like they are demi gods.  A few months ago Beyonce dressed up in a costume that was a mockery of Our Lady now she and her husband have done a video that takes place in a church. I hope it's just a film set and CGI but it's clearly supposed to be a Catholic church.  If it is a real church God help  the pastor and his flock.






!

The more Thy Holy Church is despised, the more we shall endeavor to be her faithful children, O Sweet Heart of Jesus!