Sunday, July 01, 2007

The best food meme--tag anyone who wants to play

The worst restaurant I've ever been to:

The Royal Restaurant in Alexandria, Virginia. The food was poor, the service was below average and they charged us for three meals instead of two. On top of that Rocky had to go there to pick up the refund check in peson..... never again.


The best dinning experience:

I have to split this up into categories. The best barbecue is from Dixie Bones in Woodbridge, VA.
The best cheesecake I've ever had came from the Coach House in Charles City County, VA.
The best breakfast I've ever had was made by my Mama but the second best is cooked up at The Old Chickahominy House in Williamsburg. The best steak I've ever had was eaten at Ruth Chris's Steakhouse.


Best French Fries:
Thrashers Fries at Ocean City, Maryland.

The best ice cream:
Milwaukee Frozen Custard in Woodbridge Virginia or JoJo's softserve in Dumfries, Virginia.

The best Macaroni and Cheese:
my own but the macaroni at Dixie Bones is very, very good.

The best hotel room service:

The Omni hotel in DC