Saturday, January 12, 2008

Joy Behar

Joy is a silly woman but you know who's worse? The women who sit around watching her show on a daily basis. The View is even more disgusting than Oprah and that's saying something because I'd rather drink castor oil laced with garlic than spend one second watching Oprah fling her swill.

Seriously, there are better uses for your time. Go back to work. Take a class at the community college, clean under the couch, attempt to teach the dog to read, trim your husband's nose hair, decorate your pig's pen....... anything's got to better than The View!

5 comments:

Joe of St. Thérèse said...

If there were a way to overthrow the view, i'd do that too.

Sanctus Belle said...

I agree with you completely. Back in the 80's and part of the 90's I watched Oprah. Most of her shows seemed interesting to me then, but I find her shows and about all she says now repulsive. That's only because I've seen so much spiritism on her show that I see her as a very real threat to my salvation - I've often wondered if she's many people's "false prophet" she actually seems to have that much weight and authority. What a sad commentary on our culture that we listen to such slop as if its wisdom!

Lynne said...

The one 'conservative' on The View does such an awful job of defending any orthodox, you can't even hope that some good will come of the other dopes saying something stupid.

Also, Oprah has done shows on A Course in Miracles which, according to Father Groeschel, is pure heresy.

swissmiss said...

I HAVE to clean the house if I have the View on...makes me feel, well, like I really need to clean, take a shower and go to confession. Like Lynne said, the lone "conservative" on the show isn't above bashing Catholics too if it will keep her backside warming the chair.

Angela M. said...

Pre-conversion I loved the show. I think Meredith Viera (who I now can't stand) was actually smart to ditch the show because, as they say, it "jumped the shark." If I was Elisabeth Hasselbeck I'd be running to the nearest exit shaking the dust off my sandals.