Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pray for Martha Samuel


Here in America Christians are mocked on a regular basis. In hell mouths like Egypt, they get kidnapped, raped and tortured. When President Bush said that Islam is a religion of peace he only, (I think) made that statement in order to calm Americans and reassure Muslims in the US that a can of whoop ass was not going to be opened up on them. But Islam is not a religion of peace, never was, never can be. It's interesting and colorful in a horrifying sort of way but only in small numbers. When it takes over hell comes with it.

Please pray for this poor woman, trapped in Egypt. And remember, if such foul things are happening in "modern," "moderate," Egypt, our "ally" then imagine what life is like for Christian women in places like Pakistan or Saudi Arabia.












5 comments:

Owen said...

What the West Needs to Know (About Islam) Full Length Documentary Not what you'd call easy watching even during Advent while we wait the arrival of the King. Mentioned your post to my wife and she will be remembering Martha in prayer.

Missy @ It's Almost Naptime said...

I found you by googling Martha Samuel. Ever since I heard about her, I can't get her and her babies out of my mind. I am in Texas praying with you for our sister in Egypt.

Carolina Cannonball said...

I'm horrified, yet not surprised. Thank you for bringing this to light. I will pray for Martha Samuel and her children too, since you've brought this to our attention... which we all need reminding.

Sanctus Belle said...

We cannot have two masters - this is what our Lord Jesus said. If you do not serve God, you serve the Devil. Yes it is THAT simple.

Hans Georg Lundahl said...

"When President Bush said that Islam is a religion of peace"

Oh, he did too?