Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A prayer for my friend

The mother of one of my friends used to be a witch back in the late 80s. She was into some really bad stuff, to put it mildly. One day she abruptly quit but without going into detail it's obviously that the sins of the mother have deeply affected the whole family. My friend's childhood and teen years were simply tragic. There are some things you shouldn't mess with. Her mother opened a door and years later it's still not completely closed...........
OCCULT CURSE BREAKING PRAYER

Eternal Father, in the Name of our Lord, Jesus Christ, I ask you to send the sword of Your Spirit to sever and break all evil curses, pacts, spells, seals, hexes, vexes, triggers, trances, vows, demonic blessings, or any other demonic bondages sent against me or N., or any of our loved ones or any of our possessions. (Say 3 times)
Lord, Jesus Christ, I ask you to bind, command to silence, and separate all evil spirits attached to any evil curses, pacts, spells, seals, hexes, vexes, triggers, trances, vows, demonic blessings, or any other demonic bondages sent against me or N., or any of our loved ones or any of our possessions, and in Your Name Lord, Jesus Christ, I ask you to command them to depart from us and go directly to the foot of Your Cross, never to return to us again. Lord Jesus, cover us with Your Precious Blood and send angels to protect us. Fill us with Your Holy Spirit. I praise and thank You. Amen.