Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Argh!

I won't sugar coat this. When I heard about Archbishop Cordeleone I was exasperated.  Frankly, the first thing that came to my mind was that scene in Godfather where Michael says to his brother, "You broke my heart, Fredo."

Oh well. Genesis says that the serpent was the most subtle of all the creatures and the devil works all the time at undermining the Lord's shepherds. Stupid, disappointing stuff like this is going to happen. So we go on. We pray for our bishops.  

2 comments:

Steve "scotju" Dalton said...

Yes, I'll pray for our bishops, but I'm getting sick and tired of them embarrassing us with bad behavior, leftist politics, and doctrinal errors. When will these guys realize that they have to provide leadership by example, as well as leadership by orders? Bishops, please read Matthew 23! And please take the first seven verses to heart, especially Cdl. Dolan!

Lola said...

I don't drink. At all. Sometimes I think maybe I should.

I would never ever want to be pulled over for a sobriety test because I would probably "fail". The test is designed to make you fail.

Having said that, I want 'drunk drivers' off the road. Along with every Texter.


Here is some good advice on getting pulled over: http://youtu.be/GLT5onIE3Pg

I hope Arch.Bishop Cordeleone was in control of his driving. I hope this was a mistake. But, it really does smart to see one more Shepard screw up.