Sunday, June 28, 2009

Yip, yip, yip! I gotta an award.

The rules are to say thanks to the presenter. That's easy.

Thanks Joe! I hope you find the right seminary.



Second, I have to say ten honest things about myself. Hmmm.

  1. I don't give a damn about the Iranians. The lesser of two evils, (the Mousavi (sp.) guy was involved in the Lebanon bombing that killed over 200 of our Marines)) is still evil. If they are fighting each other hopefully they'll be too busy to use their nukes on Israel. The protestors may wear jeans but I'll bet you they'd spit on Jewish Levi Strauss if he came back to life and were to walk into one of their mosques.
  2. I loathe feminists.
  3. Unless there is no other Mass to go to within a 20 mile radius, if the cantor whips out a guitar and/drums I'm out of there.
  4. I think George Lucas completely botched Padme's death and her relationship with Anakin in Revenge of the Sith.
  5. Otis Redding makes me cry.
  6. I want a basso profundo to sing Dies Irae at my funeral.
  7. I don't like holding newborn babies. When they can hold their own heads up it's fine but I worry that I'm doing it wrong with the brand new ones.
  8. I love the smell of a river or creek.
  9. One of the happiest days of my life was when Rocky and I walked the sky trail to Belle Island in Richmond, VA.
  10. I love Bear Grylls. I could adopt him.
  11. Bonus. I really wish the Anchoress hadn't moved her blog to First Things.

  1. I pass this on to everyone who's in my links list.