Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hypocrital me?





After Mass one day, the gentleman who runs the group that prays the rosary in front of our local abortion clinic asked me if I'd like to come along. I declined. They pray early in the morning on Saturdays. I'm not even awake yet at that time and since Rocky has the car (he works on the weekends) that would require either a cab ride or two buses. Those are valid reasons but the poor man looked so disappointed. I could see in his eyes and whole expression what he was thinking, 'Hypocrite!' He immediately dismissed me and turned his attention to someone else. Was he right, I wonder? It's only once a month. I could rearrange my schedule for once a month. Perhaps someone in the group could give me a ride to the Metro (our subway system) afterwards. I don't know. I'll be thinking about this some more.